Gender Bending (change girl to boy )

 A few people had asked me how I did some of the work on Reese Witherspoon in Gender Bending 3. For those of you who are interested, I've put together a little step by step to show some of my nasty little secrets.


Page 1
For the haircut, I picked my lasso tool with a good feather on it and selected bits of the hair around the circumference of her head....

Page 2
Then I copied it into its own layer...

I scaled...


Page 3
then rotated...

...and repeated the process all around the head until the hair was looking about as short as I wanted it.



Page 4
For 5 O' Clock shadow, I used my lasso to select the area where my scruff would be built...


I added some noise...


Page 5
...and chose to "Fade" the Noise filter to "Darken" mode.



Then I redrew a few different selections in the areas were I wanted to have the facial hair more concentrated and repeated the process. For extra realism, I had a seperate source with real scruff that I blended into the upper lip and chin after the beard was nearly complete.
Hope someone finds this vaguely useful.

Post a Comment

Earn money

Earn for every valid referral. Send your invite link to your friends using IM, Email, Scraps
Alternatively, you can grow your network by sharing any of the following links.

Advertise

 

Copyright © 2011 broadget | Powered by Blogger | Template by BLOGGER

Blogger Widgets