Ginnifer Goodwin and Kate Hudson Cover Marie Claire June 2011

Ginnifer Goodwin and Kate Hudson cover Marie Claire's June 2011 issue. The 'Something Borrowed' costars talked to the magazine about weddings, babies and body issues. Kate, who is six months pregnant with her second child, speaks about pregnancy and losing weight, while Ginnifer shares some things about using Weight Watchers and her wedding plans.


Ginnifer Goodwin and Kate Hudson for Marie Claire June 2011
Two beautiful actresses and costars in the upcoming romantic comedy-drama 'Something Borrowed', Ginnifer Goodwin and Kate Hudson strike a pose for Marie Claire's June 2011 issue. Inside the magazine, the starlets talked about babies, wedding plans, body issues and diets.

Kate, who is pregnant with the child of Matthew Bellamy, frontman for the British band Muse, speaks to the magazine about pregnancy and losing weight. Bellamy proposed her last month, but it seems that the couple hasn't set a date yet. This will be the second marriage for Hudson, whose first husband, Chris Robinson of the Black Crowes, is the father of her 7-year-old son, Ryder.

Speaking about her first pregnancy, when she gained 70 pounds, and all the postbaby struggle to lose weight, the 32-year-old actress admits that, "Let me tell you something. It's an emotional roller coaster, having to lose weight. I gained so much — I was 185 pounds at the end. You actually experience how much energy is stored in that and how much emotion you actually hold in that mass. It is emotional, no matter how determined you are. It takes work to bounce back so quickly."

Still, this time, things are rather different and Kate only gained 11 pounds so far. "I was so sick the first trimester that every time I tried to read, I couldn't concentrate. So I started brainlessly watching TV in the fetal position on my couch. It was brutal. I only just started getting a bigger appetite. I'm eating, but I like healthy foods in this one," she tells the magazine.

Ginnifer Goodwin and Kate Hudson for Marie Claire June 2011Ginnifer Goodwin and Kate Hudson for Marie Claire June 2011


Ginnifer Goodwin and Kate Hudson for Marie Claire June 2011Ginnifer Goodwin and Kate Hudson for Marie Claire June 2011

As for Kate's 'Something Borrowed' costar, Ginnifer also knows and already experienced all this weight loss issue. The 32-year-actress reveals she was an overweight child and that she is predisposed to being a 'big girl'. Yet, Ginnifer has no problem on talking openly about her diet and the Weight Watchers program that she uses since she was nine years old.
"I am genetically predisposed to be a bigger girl than I am. If I didn't live in Hollywood, I would be. I have very real hips and a real Southern woman's ass," Ginnifer told 'Marie Claire'.

Goodwin has never tried to hide the thing that made her look so good and even though she explained the reasons for being committed to the Weight Watchers program, she still received criticism. Ginnifer was shocked reading that she had serious body issues.

"I could not believe the twisting of that story. I've never had body issues, and I've never had an eating disorder. Most of the people I know are on the program for health reasons. And yes, some of them are slim women who want to stay slim," she says.

Ginnifer Goodwin got engaged to actor boyfriend Joey Kern, 34, in December last year and it seems that the wedding is set for fall. "I'm so ready. I want a life full of little Joeys. I'm only holding off until after my wedding for vanity purposes. I just want to be able to fit into whatever dress I pick out," the lovely actress confesses.

Ginnifer Goodwin and Kate Hudson for Marie Claire June 2011Ginnifer Goodwin and Kate Hudson for Marie Claire June 2011

Ginnifer Goodwin and Kate Hudson for Marie Claire June 2011


Photos courtesy of Marie Claire


Post a Comment

Earn money

Earn for every valid referral. Send your invite link to your friends using IM, Email, Scraps
Alternatively, you can grow your network by sharing any of the following links.

Advertise

 

Copyright © 2011 broadget | Powered by Blogger | Template by BLOGGER

Blogger Widgets